020 7887 2072

2:16 am GMT Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm

If you want to make an enquiry when we are closed, please complete our contact form

[X] Close Form
Quick Contact To find out more about any of our services, contact us today by simply giving us a call or filling out your details in the form below:

FAQs & Advice - Financial Issues

Arrange a Consultation Meet Our Team

My partner and I divorced overseas, can I bring a financial claim in England?

You can bring a financial claim in England, as long as you or your partner are domiciled in England or Wales. If you owned a property in England that was your matrimonial home at some point, then this is also enough to bring a financial claim in England. However, it is important that you seek legal advice before proceeding with these types of financial claims.