020 7887 2072

Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm

If you want to make an enquiry when we are closed, please complete our contact form

I’m not happy with the outcome of my court order – can I appeal?

For outcomes in items such as Financial Consent Orders, it can be very difficult to challenge them on the basis that they have been consented to. If you are to appeal it, you need to do so on one of the following grounds:

  • Relevant facts have been omitted from the order
  • There has been fraud or misrepresentation
  • Undue influence has occurred

Appeals should be made as quickly as possible, preferably as soon as you become aware of the necessary facts. Failure to do so can totally derail any chance of an appeal.