020 7887 2072

12:17 am GMT +01 Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm

If you want to make an enquiry when we are closed, please complete our contact form

[X] Close Form
Quick Contact To find out more about any of our services, contact us today by simply giving us a call or filling out your details in the form below:
1000 characters remaining

FAQ: My partner and I divorced overseas, can I bring a financial claim in England?

You can bring a financial claim in England, as long as you or your partner are domiciled in England or Wales. If you owned a property in England that was your matrimonial home at some point, then this is also enough to bring a financial claim in England. However, it is important that you seek legal advice before proceeding with these types of financial claims.


This website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience... moregot it