020 7887 2072

12:05 am GMT Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm

If you want to make an enquiry when we are closed, please complete our contact form

[X] Close Form
Quick Contact To find out more about any of our services, contact us today by simply giving us a call or filling out your details in the form below:

FAQs & Advice - International Divorce

Arrange a Consultation Meet Our Team

I live abroad, and I am getting divorced. I want to return to the UK with my children, is this possible?

In many countries, it is illegal to bring your children to live in a different country without the permission of the other parent. The Court’s permission must be sought, along with expert legal advice, to ensure you are fully aware of your standing. Any agreement that is reached in regards to where the children will live, and the contact they have with the non-resident parent must be reached with the children’s interests and happiness as a priority.