Contact Goodwins

Although we do not undertake legal aid work there are many different ways to fund your case.

Any details or information provided will at all times remain strictly confidential.

Home » Advice Centre » FAQ: If we disagree on child custody arrangements, what can we do?

FAQ: If we disagree on child custody arrangements, what can we do?

Posted on: 2 January 2018 by Goodwins Family Law Solicitors

If you are in disagreement over the child custody arrangements, often matters can be resolved by negotiation or with the help of an external mediation. If the disagreement cannot be resolved, then an application to court will be required.

If you disagree with the outcome of a child custody verdict, you may have the right to appeal. If this is the case, then you will benefit from our expertise and dedication as we work tirelessly to put together your appeal and help you with every step of the process. It is important that you keep in mind that any court order is only made if the judge feels that the order is in the best interests of the child.

Needing some professional advice on child custody? You can get in touch with Goodwins Family Law today to book an initial fixed fee consultation for a confidential discussion and we’ll be happy to help. We are located in Harrow, London, with on site car parking and accessible from public transport links. Alternatively, if you are overseas we possess the capabilities to arrange a Skype call with you if it is more convenient.

Goodwins Family Law Solicitors is a registered company in England. © Goodwins Family Law Solicitors 2022. All Rights Reserved.

Adtrak Logo

By clicking "Accept All Cookies", you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, assist in our marketing efforts, and for personalised advertising.

More Information Accept All Cookies