020 7887 2072

12:15 am GMT +01 Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm

If you want to make an enquiry when we are closed, please complete our contact form

[X] Close Form
Quick Contact To find out more about any of our services, contact us today by simply giving us a call or filling out your details in the form below:
1000 characters remaining

FAQs & Advice - Cohabitation Disputes

Arrange a Consultation Meet Our Team

FAQ: As a cohabiting couple, do we need legal advice if our relationship ends?

If you are cohabiting and the relationship breaks down, then legal advice can be very helpful in order to help you through the process. Negotiations may be required between you and your partner in regards to the division of assets. For example if both of you are funding the home that you share, then discussions about each individual’s interest in the property need to be held. Goodwins offer sensitive, knowledgeable legal advice that will help you reach a satisfactory resolution if your cohabiting relationship breaks down.


This website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience... moregot it